Tuesday, December 25, 2012

New, and Christmas!

Hey guys! Merry Christmas! I hope you all got what you wanted from Santa! Wanna see what I got? Well you can after I talk about the daily gift and item!

  The daily gift is probably the last and a quiet generous gift from AJ HQ...
A 1,000 Gems! Well Thank You Animal Jam Headquarters!

  The daily item of the day is...
Jamaaliday Necklace! It is members only and an underwater item! 
  Now what did I get for Christmas? This year I didn't get anything from Santa but something I have had from my parents! A bow and arrow! I have been out shooting with it a couple of times. But my Grandma got me a gift I really wanted!...
 The Mlp Fim Nightmare Moon Pack!! It contains- Nightmare Moon, Rainbow Dash, DJ Pon-3 (Vinyl Scratch), Pinkie Pie, The Great and Powerful Trixie (Trixie Lulamoon), Lemony Gem, and Flower Wishes! The were really hard to get them all out but I did!
So here they are out of the box! Pretty Awesome right? I love it so much!
                      Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment